Updated October 2022
Why We Collect Information
We collect personal information because it helps us sell the products on the Website and provide services related thereto, and because it helps us improve our services, and allows us to better serve our customers. In addition, your personal information helps us communicate to you our latest products and services, and information and events about which you might like to hear. We also may correlate your personal information with information from other sources. For example, we may cross-check the personal information you provide to us against information that might be otherwise available through other entities in order to prevent or detect fraud.
How We Collect Information
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You Give Us Information: We collect information from you when you submit it to us through our Website, via our CONTACT US function, via e-mail, when you provide it to us on a phone call or when you otherwise provide it to us in person or in writing. We also collect information from you when you contact our customer service.
Please do not supply the following to us:
- Any other person's personal data, unless the Company explicitly asks you to do so;
- Any categories of your personal data that have not been explicitly requested by the Company;
- Any confidential, proprietary, secret or legally protected information which you are not explicitly requested by the Company to provide; and
- Any confidential, proprietary, secret or legally protected information which are under any legal obligation to not provide to or share with the Company.
What Information We Collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information required by the Company for you to open an account with us, for us to provide and deliver our services, including your name, e-mail address, date of birth (optional), expected due date for child (optional), and potentially address information for shipping, and information required to respond to your inquiries and address concerns you may have.
- Information that you provide seeking employment through the Website.
- Information about your visits to and use of this Website, and information you provide to us via the Website.
Even if you do not submit personal information through the Website (but visit same), we may gather navigational information about where visitors go on the Website and information about the technical efficiencies of our Website and services (i.e., time to connect to the Website, time to download pages, etc.). Collecting this information allows us to see which areas of our Website are most visited and helps us better understand the user experience. Additionally, collecting this information helps us improve the quality of the Website by recognizing and delivering more of the features, areas, and services our visitors prefer. In this process of gathering information, we may collect personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information (for example, domain type, browser type and version, service provider and IP address, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click-stream data).
We may also create and use electronic records to compile statistics about how our visitors collectively interact with our Website.
Cookies Used By Our Service Providers And Vendors
- Shopify (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy/customers and generally https://www.shopify.com/legal)
- Accesibe (https://accessibe.com/privacy-policy)
- Klavyui (https://www.klaviyo.com/legal)
- Searchanise (https://searchanise.io/privacy-policy/)
- Foursixty (https://foursixty.com/460/privacy)
- Rebuy (https://www.rebuyengine.com/privacy)
- Swym (https://swym.it/privacy/)
- Malomo (https://gomalomo.com/privacy)
- Hotjar (https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/)
- Xariable d/b/a Loop (https://www.loopreturns.com/privacy-policy/#:~:text=We%20store%20the%20personal%20information,legitimate%20business%20purposes%2C%20enforce%20our)
- Babylist (https://www.babylist.com/privacy)
- Rise (https://d1wr3t1or162si.cloudfront.net/website/Privacy%20Policy.pdf)
- TaxJar (https://www.taxjar.com/privacy)
- Accentuate (https://www.accentuate.io/privacy)
- ShipStation (https://www.shipstation.com/privacy-policy/)
- Google Analytics (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en and information therein)
- Google Tag Manager (https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/tag-manager/)
- Retention (https://retention.com/privacy-policy/)
The above websites and cookies may change from time to time as we use different vendors or services providers to provide some or all of the services offered or provided by the above services and websites, or additional services we decide to include. While we periodically update our list of such vendors and service providers, the above list may not be complete at any given time.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/view-a-privacy-report-ibrw35004465/mac and https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/prevent-cross-site-tracking-sfri40732/14.0/mac/11.0 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
- Blocking some or all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including our Website and our services.
A “device identifier” is a mechanism whereby we may automatically collect an IP address, mobile advertising identifier or other unique user identifier information for the computer, mobile or other device being used to access the Website or third-party websites to which we may link for advertising purposes. A device identifier attaches a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device that identifies it, similar to a cookie. We may use the device identifier to administer the Website, help diagnose problems, analyze trends, track a user on the Website, identify a user shipping cart or purchase preferences, deliver advertising or obtain general demographic data. Most computers and mobile devices will allow you to turn off, block or delete device identifiers.
A web “server log” is a record of activity created by a computer that delivers certain webpages to your browser. Certain activities that you perform on our Website may record information in server logs. For example, if you enter a search term into a search box located on the Website, the server log may record the search term, the link you clicked on to bring you to our Website and/or information about your browser, such as your IP address and the cookies set on your browser.
Search Queries on Our Website:
We may provide you with options to search for information on our site. If you enter information in a search query box, we may store that information and we may aggregate that information with other information we may have about the browser and/or IP address from which the search query originated.
Social Media Platforms:
We may link to certain Company social media platforms on Facebook®, Instagram®, Pinterest® and TikTok® or other platforms. When you engage with our content at or through these social media platforms, you may be asked to share certain information about these interactions with us. Please review the privacy policies/notices and privacy settings with each such social media platform you use so you understand how this data and information may be used, and to choose your options for the sharing of such data and information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways. Generally, using all of the above mentioned, and similar type tools, we may collect, aggregate, and use de-identified information from or about you such as data about the type of browser and operating system used, your geographical location, which webpages and social media pages you view, the time and duration of your visits to our Website, the search queries you may use on this Website and any other submissions you may make, whether you clicked on any items or links on the Website, whether you have clicked on any links in any emails sent from us, or third-parties on our behalf, whether you have chosen to opt-out of certain services or information sharing, and whether you have viewed or ordered certain products. We may also use this information to respond to inquiries you have made, to provide information you have requested, or to address any issues you have raised.
We may also use the information we collect internally in our business for many business purposes, such as to: (i) to provide our goods/services and to sell and conduct business in connection with the products offered on the Website; (ii) analyze trends and conduct research; (iii) provide support and respond to questions from our users, Website visitors and customers; (iv) improve our Website or services; (v) learn about users’ and customers’ needs; (vi) contact users for research, informational, and marketing purposes, including customizing our Website and social media pages for you based upon your information and browsing habits; (vii) track traffic patterns and Website usage; (viii) provide customer service and technical support; (ix) correlate information with other commercially available information to identify demographics and preferences to assist us and our customers in our research and marketing efforts; (x) provide specific relevant marketing, promotional, or other information to you; (xi) address information security and/or privacy practices, network functioning, engineering, and troubleshooting issues; (xii) investigate claims and/or legal actions, violations of law or agreements, and compliance with relevant applicable laws and legal process; (xiii) comply with law, or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law, or otherwise to disclose information to prevent fraud to reduce credit risks, to cooperate with police and other governmental authorities, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to the Website, our partners or customers, or the public; and (xiv) process or engage in a sale of all or part of our business, or if we go through a reorganization or merger.
Your Choices about the Information We Collect
If you do not consent to the way in which we may use your personal information, please do not submit any personal information to us. Please note that if you do not provide us with certain personal information the Company may be unable to provide you with its services, or those services may not be as good as they otherwise could be.
You may opt out of our various communications as follows:
Mailing List/Catalogue: (1) e-mail us at email@example.com with the words “E-MAIL REMOVAL” in the subject line and clearly set forth your request.
E-mail Communications: (1) click the unsubscribe link located in our emails.
Text/SMS Message Consent and Opt-Out: If you choose, you can provide your mobile phone number to receive text message alerts from the Company. By providing your mobile phone, you are consenting to receive automated marketing text messages from us, but you can always purchase products from the Website without providing this consent. Message and data rates may apply and you should check the rates of your mobile carrier. You can opt out from further text marketing communications by texting STOP to the SMS number used by the Company to contact you.
We may share your mobile phone number with service providers with our service providers to help us with the above activities, but not for their own marketing. We do not guarantee availability or performance of this text/SMS service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures.
Please note that even once we comply with any of your requests as set forth above, de-identified and aggregate data including your personal information may still be shared, but it will not be identified or identifiable to you.
Privacy of Children Who Visit the Website
We recognize the importance of children's safety and privacy. The Website is not designed to attract children and is not intended for use by any children under the age of 18. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18.
Your California Privacy Rights
We collect various types of personal information about you during the course of your relationship with us. Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to us to disclose the categories or personal information of yours which we have shared with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior year. In response to your written request, we are allowed to provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing your information with third parties with whom we do not share the same brand name, if the third party will use such information for its direct marketing purposes. In general, we do not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to exercise your rights under California law, please send your written request to the e-mail address or postal address below. Please include your postal address in your request. Within thirty (30) days of receiving your written request, we will provide you with a Third-Party Direct Marketing Opt-Out Form so you may request that your personal information not be disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
401 Broadway, Suite 501
New York New York 10013, United States
Visitors to the Website From Outside of the United States
Updating Personal Information
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. If you would like to change your contact information, please update your account information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at:
401 Broadway, Suite 501
New York, New York 10013, United States
For your convenience, the Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, advertising, products, or the content of such other websites. None of the links should be deemed to imply that we endorse or have any affiliation with the links. You should review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of all other websites or links you visit.
We believe in providing a safe and secure experience for all of our online visitors. To that end, we have implemented security measures to protect the information collected from you. We maintain reasonable physical and electronic safeguards designed to limit unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information, and to protect you against the criminal misuse of that information.
While we use the foregoing security measures to protect your information, please note that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored and utilized for business purposes can be guaranteed to be completely secure. No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you share on the Website will not become publicly available. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.
Questions / Changes in Notice
Last Updated: 10/06/22